Lash Pro Academy
Become A Lash Pro
At Lash Pro Academy, we are dedicated to providing the best education possible to our students. Our certified instructors have years of experience applying eyelash extensions using a variety of techniques and we guarantee that by the end of our eyelash extension lessons, you will become a lash pro! We have 2 instructors for a class size no larger than 4 students.
Our first class sessions are given every other Sunday from 2pm to 6pm, however, in order to complete the course, additional hours of practice on models is required at home. Attendance at a second class session on the Sunday following the first class session is required to review homework and receive your certificate. If you need special scheduling for this class session, contact us. See below for a complete list of course requirements.
NOTE: Scheduling exceptions can be made for students who can not attend Sunday courses, please contact us for additional help and information
Every Course Includes:
- Starter Kit (worth $4000 in potential earnings)
- 8 hours of hands on, in-class training
- Certificate upon completion of the class
- 8 hours of hands on, in-class training (additional hours can be provided at an additional fee)
- Every student must bring a model with them to work on, if you cannot bring a model, one can be provided for you upon request for an additional fee
- Homework Completion
- Photos of your work done on 5 different models must be submitted after the hands on, in-class training in order to complete the course
IMPORTANT- Course Scheduling:
- If you would like to inquire about our schedule or make special scheduling arrangements, please call our salon or contact us here.
- Since we have limited space for class sessions, we require at least 2 weeks notice of which class date you plan on attending and a 50% deposit. FULL PAYMENT is due 1 week before your first class session.
- Deposits and full payments can be made online, each student is responsible for his/her payments to be made on time. We reserve the right to refuse service if deposits or full payments are not made on time. Please feel free to contact us at any time for further information!
Check out what some of our students think!
Sheryl W.Thank you so much Danielle, you were great, so patient and understanding, all of my nerves I had went away within minutes of you starting the class...
Marci A.I recently took the certification course and I'm almost done! I loved learning about the lashes. I've always wanted to do this! Danielle was extremely helpful, patient, and she is there for you through the whole entire process, and to top it off so sweet! Thank you love some lashes for making me love doing lashes and a new beginning in my career!!!
Meet Our Instructors
Our certified instructors have years of experience applying eyelash extensions using a variety of techniques and we guarantee that by the end of our course, you will become a lash pro!
Skillfully trained and certified over 13 years ago, lash instructor Danielle Lanuto is exceptional in her craft. Throughout the years, she has gained extensive knowledge in the area of eyelash enhancement and aims to pass this experience on to her students. Proficient and precise with every type of lash extension available, Danielle can teach her students both about the basics of lash extension application as well as more advanced eyelash enhancement techniques, such as Russian layering, y-lash, 3D, 2D, lash dips and lash lifts.
Certified at Love Some Lashes, lash pro and instructor Jeana has mastered all of the advanced lash application methods, including individual, 2D, 3D, 5D, lash lifts, lash dips, and more. Additionally, Jeana specializes in eyelash extension application on compromised or less than perfect natural lash lines. Despite her busy schedule, she aims to pass all of this knowledge on to her students so that they may also one day become lash pros.