Here are some simple tips to help with the longevity of your extensions:
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first twenty-four hours after application.
- Do not use a manual eyelash curler. Only a heated, battery-operated lash curler can be used.
- Do not use any oil-based products on your lashes.
- Apply long-lasting sealer once every three days.
- Apply conditioner on days between sealer applications to prevent dryness.
- Do not tint or perm lashes with extensions on.
- Use toolkit when necessary, in a gentle manner.
- Avoid laying on sides, to prevent extension loss.
- No waterproof mascara.
- Caution around heat.
Each eye sheds 2-5 lashes a day. On average, if we lose 3 lashes per eye:
- In 1 week we will lose 21 lashes
- In 2 weeks we will lose 42 lashes
- In 3 weeks we will lose 63 lashes
This is why infills are required every 2-3 weeks.