At Lash Pro Academy, we are dedicated to providing the best education possible to our students. Our certified instructors have years of experience applying eyelash extensions using a variety of techniques and we guarantee that by the end of our eyelash extension lessons, you will become a lash pro! We have 2 instructors for a class size no larger than 4 students.
Our first class sessions are given every other Sunday from 2pm to 6pm, however, in order to complete the course, additional hours of practice on models is required at home. Attendance at a second class session on the Sunday following the first class session is required to review homework and receive your certificate. If you need special scheduling for this class session, contact us. See below for a complete list of course requirements.
NOTE: Scheduling exceptions can be made for students who can not attend Sunday courses, please contact us for additional help and information
Every Course Includes:
- Starter Kit (worth $4000 in potential earnings)
- 8 hours of hands on, in-class training
- Certificate upon completion of the class
- 8 hours of hands on, in-class training (additional hours can be provided at an additional fee)
- Every student must bring a model with them to work on, if you cannot bring a model, one can be provided for you upon request for an additional fee
- Homework Completion
- Photos of your work done on 5 different models must be submitted after the hands on, in-class training in order to complete the course
IMPORTANT- Course Scheduling:
- The first class session dates are posted, however you must come in the Sunday following this first session to review your homework.
- Since we have limited space for class sessions, we require at least 2 weeks notice of which class date you plan on attending and a 50% deposit. FULL PAYMENT is due 1 week before your first class session.
- Deposits and full payments can be made online, each student is responsible for his/her payments to be made on time. We reserve the right to refuse service if deposits or full payments are not made on time. Please feel free to contact us at any time for further information!